• 1 cup Maida (All purpose flour)
• 4 Teaspoon Arusimavu (Rice flour)
• Little more than ½ cup Sugar
• 3 Teaspoon grated coconut
• 3 Teaspoon Rava
• 1 Teaspoon Elachi powder
• 1 Tablespoon Cashew nut (cut in to small pieces)
Mix all the above ingredients with water in a bowl, the consistency should be thick and pourable. Rest the batter for about 15 mnts. Heat oil in a deep pan, and pour the batter slowly using a ladle, fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil using a tissue paper.